WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russia's ambassador to the United States, the U.S. special counsel's office charged in a court filing made public on Friday.
- Senate grapples with tax cut plan's impact on U.S. deficit |
- White House staff exits likely as Trump's first year draws to a close: sources
- How parents of adopted children foiled a U.S. Republican tax proposal
- Trump plans to meet oil industry reps on U.S. biofuel policy: sources
- Massachusetts officials seek probe into claims against Senator's husband
Recent Politics News
WASHINGTON Republican U.S. Senator Steve Daines of Montana, one of several senators seen as pivotal to the fate of a Republican tax overhaul plan, said on Friday he would support the tax bill.
The following statements?were posted to the verified Twitter accounts of U.S. President Donald Trump, @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
WASHINGTON President Donald Trump is considering a plan to oust Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, whose relationship has been strained by the top U.S. diplomat's softer line on North Korea and other differences, senior administration officials said on Thursday. | Video
WASHINGTON U.S. President?Donald Trump?repeatedly urged senior Senate Republicans over the summer to end the Senate Intelligence Committee's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, including the panel's chairman,?the New York Times reported on Thursday, citing several lawmakers and aides.